Reserve Bank of India is inviting eligible candidates for the RBI Assistant post. Interested and eligible candidates can visit https://rbi.org.in/ and check the RBI Assistant Notification 2023. which was released on 13th September 2023 and submit their RBI Assistant Application Forms 2023 when the application process starts.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023
The Reserve Bank of India has initiated the recruitment process for the position of RBI Assistant, and individuals who meet the eligibility criteria can submit their applications through the official RBI website portal. Before proceeding with the application, it is strongly recommended that interested candidates carefully review the RBI Assistant Notification 2023. The latest notification has been made accessible on the RBI’s web portal as of September 13, 2023.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 450 posts of ‘Assistant-2023’ in the Reserve
Bank of India, hereinafter referred to as ‘Bank’. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide
competitive examination in two phases i.e., Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language
Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will
be published only on the Bank’s website – www.rbi.org.in.
|RBI Assistant Notification PDF||Click Here|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Name Of Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Total Post||450 Post|
|RBI Assistant Notification 2023||13 September 2023|
|Age Limit||20 – 28 Years|
|Apply Start Date||03rd August 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims and Mains|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd August 2023|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 Details
|Kanpur & Lucknow||12||1||9||5||28||55||1||4(3)||1(1)||3||2||5||5|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||0||1(1)||4||1||10||16||0||2(1)||0||1||0||1||2|
Please note that the numbers in parentheses represent the number of reserved vacancies for specific categories (e.g., SC, ST, OBC) and the number of vacancies for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (EXS).
RBI Assistant Application Fees
|GEN/OBC/EWS||₹450/- plus 18% GST|
|SC/ST/PwBD/EXS||₹50/- plus 18% GST|
|Mode||Make the payment ‘online’ through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by Bank Challan.|
RBI Assistant Age Limit
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than
01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
|Age Relaxation||As per rules, More Details Check Official Notification|
RBI Assistant Education Qualification
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for a post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e., know how to read, write, speak, and understand the language) of the state or any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
- Check More Details Official Notification
RBI Assistant Selection Process
Selection will be based on –
RBI Assistant Salary
Here’s the information in a table format:
|Starting Basic Pay||₹20,700/- per month|
|Pay Scale||₹20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 (1) – 55700|
|Monthly Gross Emoluments (without HRA)||Approximately ₹47,849/-|
|Other Allowances||As admissible from time to time|
This table provides details about the starting basic pay, pay scale, and approximate monthly gross emoluments for selected candidates for the RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023.
How to fill RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 online form ?
To fill the RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 online form, follow these steps in points:
- Visit the official RBI website.
- Navigate to the “Careers” or “Recruitment” section.
- Find and click on the RBI Assistant 2023 Recruitment notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly to understand eligibility criteria, important dates, and other details.
- Click on the “Apply Online” or “Online Application Form” link.
- Fill in your personal information, educational qualifications, and other required details as per the instructions.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the specified format and size.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the provided online payment gateway.
- Double-check all the information entered for accuracy.
- Submit the online application form.
- Save and print the confirmation page or acknowledgment for future reference.
- Keep an eye on the official website for updates regarding the recruitment process, such as exam dates and admit card availability.