PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023: Today (September 17th) is Vishwakarma Jayanti. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the PM Vishwakarma Yojna. This scheme will benefit people involved in 18 different businesses. An allocation of 13,000 crores will be made for this scheme.
PM Vishwakarma Yojna 2023
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is all about supporting people with traditional skills like goldsmiths, blacksmiths, barbers, and cobblers. The government has included 18 different traditional trades in this scheme, which will benefit artisans and craftsmen in both rural and urban areas across India. These trades include carpenters, boat makers, blacksmiths, locksmiths, goldsmiths, potters who make clay utensils and other items, sculptors, masons, fish net makers, toy makers, and more.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme
On his 73rd birthday, which was September 17th, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a significant gift to the people of our country. He launched something called the ‘PM Vishwakarma Scheme.’ This is a government plan with a budget of Rs 13,000 crore, and it’s designed to be really helpful for folks who have traditional skills and want to start their own businesses.
In this scheme, they not only provide training to improve your skills but also have a plan where they can give you a loan of up to Rs 3 lakh in two parts. This financial support can really make it easier to get your business going.
If you’re interested in this program, we can also talk about how to apply for it and who is eligible to benefit from it.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Registration Details
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|budget||Rs 13,000 crore|
|loan Benifiet||up to Rs 3 lakh in two parts|
|Objective||provide financial assistance|
Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
- This program is here to help people who do traditional jobs, like carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, and artisans in both cities and villages in our state.
- In the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana for 2023, these workers will receive free training for six days, and they can also get financial help ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh.
- Every year, around 15,000 people will find jobs thanks to this program. If you’re interested in this and you live in our state, you can apply for it online.
- The state government will pay for all the different kinds of training in this program, as they want to support and help traditional workers in our state to grow and create their own businesses.
Read Also- Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Read Also – PM YASASVI Yojna 2023
Documents Required for PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration
- Aadhar card
- Identification proof
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport-sized photo
- Bank account passbook.
These people are eligible for the PM Vishwakarma Scheme
- Doll and Toy Maker
- Boat Builder
- Fishing Net Maker
- Basket/Mat/Broom Maker
- Hammer and Toolkit Maker.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Apply Online
- Go to the official website pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
- PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana will be visible on the homepage.
- Click on the Apply Online option link present here.
- Now you will need to register yourself here…
- Registration number and password will be sent to your mobile through SMS.
- After this, read the registration form thoroughly and fill it completely.
- Scan and upload all the required documents along with the filled form.
- Now check the information entered in the form once again and submit it.