The Karnataka Gruha Laxmi Scheme, initiated by the state of karnataka government.in, aims to offer financial assistance of 2000 rupees to women residing in Karnataka. Eligible and interested individuals can now enroll for this program at sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in.
Apply Online Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
The Karnataka government introduced the gruhalakshmi Scheme on August 18, 2023, as a means to promote gender equality and empower women in the state. Through this program, female heads of households in Karnataka will receive financial assistance directly deposited into their bank accounts. Approximately 12.8 million female household heads are expected to benefit from this yearly cash assistance. This initiative is part of the government’s broader efforts, including Shakti, Anna Bhagya, and Gruha Jyothi, all aimed at strengthening families.
sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in Gruha Lakshmi
The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, initiated by the Congress government through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method, aims to uplift the financial status of housewives, landless women, and female agricultural laborers. This scheme was created with the goal of improving the economic well-being of women.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme|
|Who will get benefit||Karnataka Women|
|Objective||Financial Support to women|
Starting from August 16th, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has initiated the disbursement of Rs. 2,000, which will be promptly transferred to the bank accounts of eligible recipients. Individuals who are interested and haven’t applied yet are encouraged to submit their applications for these benefits without delay.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Objective
The primary objective of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana is to empower and improve the financial well-being of women, particularly housewives, landless women, and female agricultural laborers, by providing them with direct financial assistance. This scheme aims to promote gender equality and economic independence among women in the state of Karnataka.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Apply Online
To register for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme in 2023, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website designated for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme registration provided by the Karnataka government.
- Locate the registration or application link on the website’s homepage.
- Click on the registration link to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details accurately, including your personal information, contact information, and any other data requested.
- Upload the necessary documents as specified in the application form. These documents may include identification, proof of residence, and other relevant certificates.
- Review the information you have provided to ensure its accuracy.
- Submit your application.
- After successfully submitting the application, you may receive a confirmation or reference number. Make sure to note down or save this number for future reference.
- Await further communication or updates from the authorities regarding the status of your application.
- Follow any additional instructions provided on the website or through official communications regarding the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application
In-person applications for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme can be submitted at various government centers, including Bapuji Seva Kendras, Nada Kacheris, Grama One, Bangalore One, and Karnataka One offices. Eligible women are encouraged to visit these designated offices to obtain a Gruha Lakshmi Scheme application form, complete it, and submit it along with the required documentation. Additionally, government officials will conduct door-to-door visits to register eligible individuals for the program. The list of beneficiaries will be accessible through the Seva Sindhu Guarantee Schemes Portal.
The Karnataka state government has launched the Gruha Lakshmi initiative, providing a monthly cash support of ₹2000 to approximately 1.1 crore women who serve as the heads of their households. You can check the status of your Gruha Lakshmi Yojana payments through the official channels.
women whose names are mentioned as head of the family in the ration cards, or Below Poverty Line (BPL) cards, Above Poverty Line cards and Antyodaya cards, were eligible for the scheme.
The annual income of the entire family should not exceed 2 lakhs.